The functions of our
Altar & Rosary Society
1.) Provide hospitality at Parish Community social gatherings when requested by our pastor. Such
as the Ethnic Dinner, Road to Resurrection, and Soup & Sharing.
2.) Assist our pastor to replenish and maintain altar linens, priest and altar server vestments and any other items used for liturgy.
3.) We conduct fund-raising activities such as our annual card party. We also join with the men of the Holy Name Society in parish fund-raising
activities such as the Night at the Races and any where else we may be needed.
4.) We are part of the church cleaning crew.
5.) Spiritually we faithfully observe Sunday and all holy days of obligation. We pray the rosary daily
for all living and deceased members. We provide a continuous individual presence during Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
6.) For the Community service, we sell carnations for Mother's day, daffodils in April and ring Salvation Army Bells during the holiday season.
The 15 Promises of Mary
to Christians Who Recite the Rosary
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the rosary.
3. The rosary shall be a powerful armour against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the rosary.
10. The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the rosary.
12. All those who propagate the holy rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my rosary is a great sign of predestination